NEW STYLE LCMT with starts and finishes on the football stadium of Houffalize in 2019!
With over 600 participants, spread over the various LCMT-formulas, the event the last two years, gradually became too big on the logisitics at the site of hotel Vayamundo. Now as the hotel also prefers not to bring events within its own domain + a new politics in terms of bookings, we arrived after mutual agreement to move over the event on the local football stadium. More over we had a very high enthousiams within this football club "Royale Entente Houffalize". Counting 350 members the Football club of Houffalize will be the new home for LCMT in 2019. Alls starts and finishes, as well as the whole LCMT-permanence and après-bike happenings take place on and around the football stadium. Last season the club was champion and now they promote to 2nd provincial, but also went on to a merger with several surrounding smaller clubs in the surroundings. That opens already nice options in terms of supply zones with toilets (we think of the growing number of LCMT-women). Recently the football stadium was already arrival for the UCI-Pro Tour stage race ' Tour de Wallonie '. Up there on the top of the famous Saint-Roch many facilities for the LCMT will be available. Ample parkings, a large tent next to a nice canteen, ideal bicycle parking, opportunities for camper vans.
- Registrations will open in september (probably for 15/9, wait or we can follow in terms of IT)
- You will be able to finish your registration in 2 steps. First for the LCMT as bicycle event itself. After that you can use to choose links online choose how and at which accommodation in Houffalize you would like to stay. Biking Events will no longer help fill out the room puzzle, the latter at the request of Hotel Vayamundo itself. All arrangements for hotel-accommodation will be accomplished with the hotel itself. It allows the LCMT-event to focus 100% on the 'biking event' itself.
- Until the end of november Vayamundo Hotel keeps all rooms open to LCMT-participants.
- The LCMT mountain bike-formula is basically a ' national ' competition for whom competition-minded.But you still can ride it as a fun-biker.
- The other formulas, such as CYCLO, COMBI and TRIATHLON remain in the same way as they exist;
- In terms of triathlon is there a distinction between the existing XL-version and a ' LESS CYCLING' version. With the latter you can as triathlete daily the LARGE (max. 100 à 120 km per day) or on the closing day also MEDIUM-mtb version and will be separate classification.
- Te final stage of the MTB version of 3 days will be limited to 75 km.